Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Incommunicado

So, I just posted a "really" old entry and feel like it is outdated- I sometimes take a little while to add pics and I don't like to post text without visual aids- you know? So now I feel the need to put up more current info:

We are still working on the napping during the day thing- but I put a little fan on low in there this afternoon and he has been in there about 10 minutes so far with no fussing to speak of- keeping fingers crossed because he's not in a sleep sack or footed onesie or anything- but I think the fan may be the secret- he is mine and Jack's child after all- and we can't sleep well without a fan going.


The last two nights have been totally swaddle free!- which is such a relief- it just saves a lot of time and frustration since he was always busting out of the swaddle anyway.



He is getting slowly but surely better at car trips- it's all in the timing and I'm working on that- so far it seems if you can catch him napping or in play mode when his tummy is nice and full he is able to make it about 20-30 minutes in the car sans meltdown- I haven't tried any further distances yet....



He is now 5 weeks old and it really does seem like he's bigger- his aunt Selah and uncle Bryan make Hulk jokes about him all the time- they anticipate him "lapping" his older cousin any day now- we'll just have to see.

1 comment:

  1. Just look at him! He's hulking out in this picture. He looks sooo tall here, and that little belly is full of muscle milk!

    ReplyDelete