Wednesday, April 8, 2009

6 weeks!



So, he's now 6 weeks old and I've gotten the go-ahead on all regular activites from my doctor so I'm pretty much back to normal- yay!


His sleep patterns are getting a bit kinder in that he didn't make me stay up for 3 hours in the middle of the night last night- so I'm hoping this is a return to normalcy and not a break from it.


The other night he was real cranky and seemed a little hot so Jack and I gave him a quick bath- he really enjoyed it and it calmed him right down- we made sure to get some cute pics- which is what this post is mostly about anyway.


He's been making all kinds of cute faces- it's hard to capture them- but sometimes I get a little lucky- we'll see if I ever manage to get him smiling.....

But his little curly tongue, big fat tongue and crooked yawn are pretty good too

We took him on his first stroller ride around the neighborhood the other day and it was a big success- he doesn't really like his car seat too much so we folded up a big puffy blanket in there and he was happy-chappy- he stuck out his tongue the whole time like a little lizard tasting the air.

No comments:

Post a Comment